Morphe Brushes palette


B-e-a-uuuuuuutiful. 

I own hundreds and hundreds of nude eye shadow palettes that I use on a daily basis. Most of my eyeshadows are shimmery metallics however recently ive found myself using my few matte shades for day time wear. I love how you can play about band build up colours and tones with matte shades without it looking too dramatic for during the day. I have Morphe brushes on Instagram and have been eyeing up their palettes for sometime now but never actually checked their website out. I was shocked when I seen you can pick them up for £15.95! 35 shades for £5.95?! Amazing huh 

They have lots of very beautiful variations of the pallets however I fancied this one which is the 35N as this seemed to have a good variation of shades, all of which I will use. I hate when you buy eyeshadows and they always add an aunt Sally style blue that your never going to use (please google aunt Sally if you don't know who she is, you'll understand). 

I picked this one up from www.beautybay.com as the Morphe brushes website was in dollers and beautybay had lots of othe exciting things which I ordered as they stock multiple brands. 

I can't wait to start trying out some looks with these beautiful autumnal shades so I'll be sure to share with you over the next few weeks. 

Keep your eyes on my Instagram also! Username jessduffyx 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow