I can't stop watching ... American Horror Story


Source

Even the word 'horror' gives me chills. I do not like scary films. Although I used to love the excitement of being too scared to sleep for a week, I now am old an wise enough (and tired enough) to know that watching horrors does me no good.

I'd heard so many good things about American Horror Story but was always too scared to watch it, until my boyfriend agreed to watch them with me and now I am one of those annoying people who say you MUST watch this!

I would say it's more creepy than scary, but I've weirdly became in love with all of the characters and the story line. The twists and turns and crazy happenings in the first series has got me hooked.Without completely ruining the story, the first season is entitled "Murder House" - pretty self explanatory. A family relocate to escape their troubled past to what seems to be an idyllic mansion, only to be plagued with un-explainable events by the trapped souls in the house.


Source 

My favourite character is the next door neighbor Constance. A widowed, south american, glamorous lady obsessed with the house, for all the most shocking reasons. I love her 'love to hate' characteristics and her larger than life, deep, twisted character.


Source 

I struggled to get into it first of all as the first couple of episodes are a bit scatty and filmed a bit like something from the Blair Witch Project, however please stick with it. It is so worth it and I'm sure you'll be as hooked as me in no time!

On to season 2 ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow