Garnier cleansing products that have saved my skin



I've recently been suffering with my skin, with outbreaks and dry, aggravated skin, I decided to change up my cleansing routine. I picked up these Garnier products after reading a lot about the Micellar and how gentle it is on the skin. I used to suffer from acne as a teen and still don't have the best of skin some days but had never really suffered from sensitive or dry skin so was up for giving anything a go. 



I've been using this Micellar water to remove all of my makeup including my eye makeup. I've seen a lot of people use makeup wipes first to remove the majority of their makeup and then the Micellar water over the top as a further cleanse. The bottle stated that it is suitable for eyes and lips so I have found that it is fine to use alone with no other cleansers. The Micellar water literally feels just like water on the skin, really gentle with no perfumes so perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and bright, no greasy oily residue left behind like other cleaners I have used. I apply a small amount to cotton pads until the pads show up clear. No need to rinse so perfect when you want to take your makeup off in bed or when your out and about. 


I also bought the moisturiser from the same Garnier range. It is an intense care moisturiser which says it can be used for body, hand and face. The moisturiser is light and lovely to apply to the face and leaves my skin feeling very soft without being too heavy. It does take a minute or so to soak in but had reduced my drug skin and red patches within a week of using it. The tub is also a really handy size to pop into your handbag for one the go. 

https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=/en/Garnier-Micellar-Cleansing-Water-400ml_1440752/?&cm_mmc=bmm-_-google-_-Boots%20Toiletries-_-Garnier%20-%20Exact

Click the link above to shop the Micellar water on boots! Currently £3.33 as they have 1/3 off Garnier products 

http://m.feelunique.com/p/Garnier-Skin-Naturals-Intense-Care-Multi-Usage-Moisturising-Cream-50ml?utm_source=GoogleBaseUK&utm_medium=gen&option=52979&aff=mrn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Suppliers_Other&mkwid=sifM0Nky8_dm&pcrid=54960034239&pkw=&pmt=&utm_content=sifM0Nky8_dm%7Cpcrid%7C54960034239%7Cpkw%7C%7Cpmt%7C

Link above for the moisuriser, £2 on feel unique 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow