My Summer Crush || Quay Australia

With every celeb currently being papped with a pair of these sunnies on, I couldn't help but purchase. The mirrored, iridescent and coloured lenses are so eye catching and perfect for adding that bit of summer to any outfit (especially when the suns out). 

I managed to get my hands on a pair of their best selling 'My Girl' sunnies after hunting online for UK stockists (as you may have seen on my instagram here). They feature matt black frames, silver edging in a cat eye style and blue mirrored lenses, personally my favourite pair they stocked! I decided to order this pair also because I thought I will get the most wear out of them as every day sunnies. At a very reasonable, £30, I managed to bag a pair from Topshop. I was very close to ordering from Quay's Australia site before I seen on their instagram that Topshop were re-stocking them 1st July (definitely worth following them if you are after a pair as they regularly update with release dates - link to instagram here


After purchasing my first pair and being more than happy with them, I'm eyeing up the 'Quay x Shay Vesper White' (Shop them here). Although I am struggling to find them in stock in the UK. 




Quay have recently announced that they are releasing their second collab collection with mega babe Shay Mitchell (for all you fellow Pretty Little Liars fans - Emily Fields) which I am suuuuuper excited for, especially after drooling over their first collection. The collection is released 29th September but again, I'm just praying for some UK stockists... until then, we can only sit and dream of owning all of the following: 


































Shop Quay Australia here: 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy