Brow management



It is no secret that I have big bushy brows and I kind of like them, most of the time. There is no better feeling than fresh out the brow bar brows but life doesn't allow us to always have a brow technician to hand. I usually get my brows waxed and tinted every 4/6 weeks so in between appointments I like to do a bit of brow maintenance. Luckily for me, I don't change my brow shape much, I just tidy them up and keep them as full as possible. Weirdly being naturally dark haired, I have relatively light patchy looking brows. To keep my brows dark I use Eyelure Pro Brow dye kit in dark brown. 


It is super easy to apply and comes with a pot to mix the products in and an applicator stick. I actually find it easier to apply the dye with cotton buds as I find the product sticks to the cotton better making it easier to apply. I do seem to apply the product all over the brow, kind of messy and then neaten up the edge of the brow, removing excess product with a clean cotton bud. I do usually leave the product on for around 10 minutes, even though the box suggests 5 mins, but I prefer my brows darker. 

Once complete, I fill in my brows with Anastasia Beverley Hills dip brow in dark brown, leaving my brows bushy but maintained in between brow appointments. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow