Missguided must haves

My favourite pass time is pretend shopping, this might sound a bit crazy but I kind of love adding everything into my basket and then checking the total and thinking "a bank loan should do it". Kind of depressing ey? I get a kind of satisfaction from pretend shopping without actually spending any money, just like you do when your in nursery and decide to open your own super market in your bedroom. Please tell me someone else does this. 

I love how often Missguided update their new in and this gives me chance to have a daily scroll through. Here's a selection of whats in my pretend shopping basket:



































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow