Winter wardrobe haul

Today is the day I have been most excited about for weeks. Although the weather today is far from wintery, I'm not forgetting that the colder days are just around the corner and was beyond excited to go buy some winter bits for my wardrobe. 

I will excuse the awful lighting on some of these photos, it's surpringly sunny this afternoon! 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a coat / jacket buying problem and managed to pick two up today (two very different ones I may add.) 


Shearling 70s faux suede & faux fur trim coat. New look £44.99 

This is the coat of my dreams. A very dupe vintage looking coat which is such a statement piece over a pair of skinnies and heeled boots. It has such a romantic coasy look to it, I just love it! 


Sheepskin lined black denim jacket. Primark £18

A warmer twist on the summer staple denim jacket. This is unbelievably thick and will be perfect for those casual days with an oversized T and trainers. 


Black round block heel boots - Garage £24.99

I never even usually step foot in Garage however as I walked past and spotted these black boots, very similar to the Topshop ones (that are 3x the price) I couldn't resist. Super comfy for every day wear. 


Green chunky knit jumper with zip sides. H&M £14.99


Khaki fine knit jumper with exposed zip back. Primark £10 

Although these jumpers seen strangely similar, I will get wear out of them both. I love khaki and green, especially in these autumnal months. The first jumper is a thick knit, perfect for casual days with skinny jeans. The second jumper is a finer knit which is ideal for layering over shirts. 


Checkered tartan peg leg trousers. Primark £14 


Black super soft skinny jeans. Primark £12

I picked the checkered trousers up initially for work wear however I'm sure I'll get wear out of them for causal also. 

The black skinny jean. A wardrobe staple. I go through so so many pairs as I LIVE in them through colder months. These really are super soft and I love how stretchy they are, making them twice as comfy. 


A firm favourite is any long sleeved casual dress, that I can throw on with a pair of boots and a gilet for an easy comfortable look. 



Pussy bow patterned dress. Primark £13 

The detailing on this dress makes it look so much more expensive than it actually was. The pussy bow and cuffs are velvet and the frilly detailing adds a feminine touch to this dark dress, perfect for thick tights and boots! 

Floral and gold high neck dress. H&M £14.99

This is one of those 'looks so much better on' dresses. It caught my eye as it was on display in the window and wooed me even more when I seen the price tag. I love the floral pattern which has a gold fleck going through it making it a really eye catching piece. It comes with a thin waist tie that I'm going to replace with a vintage leather belt and fur gilet. 


Patterned skinny scarves. £2 each Primark

These scarves are perfect to throw on over a plain outfit to add a boho detailing. With the added bonus they can be used as cute head scarves. 

Oversized check scarf £5 Primark

Perfect for layering up over a jumper and jeans. I can't wait to wear this with last years camel coloured coat to give it a new look for this season. 




I did also pick up some other bits including cardigans, socks etc. Which are all a bit boring to show... But overall, a very happy winter wardrobe. 
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


Contact - jessduffyxx@gmail.com

Instagram - @jessduffyx

Twitter - @jessicaduffy7

22 Year old beauty & fashion blogger from North East, England UK.



Bloglovin

Follow

Social media

Jess Duffy

Jess Duffy

Ad

Email bloglovin

Follow